Paint, hair dye, and pineapple...what do they have in common?
When I went to my doctor's appointment yesterday these were the things I asked my doctor if I could do or eat. I am happy to report that I can paint a room whilst dying my hair and take an occasional break to eat pineapple. Now you may wonder about the pineapple and why that is a questionable food? My doctor informed me that she had never heard of pineapple as being an "off limits" food. I swear that I could google any type of food and connect it to pregnancy and I could find a site that will warn me not to eat it. I got the "no pineapple" ruling from a daily pregnancy journal that informed me that papya, pineapple, and bitter melon are not recommended because they bring on complications.
I am happy to report that I got to see our little peanut yesterday and there are arms, legs, and a spine! The baby was moving his/her arms quite a bit which was neat to see. The heartbeat was strong and a beautiful sound to hear :)
Those are such exciting moments and always a comfort to see or hear their little heart beat.
ReplyDeleteJust to inform you.... the worrying about if they are okay, it only gets worse!
Love you and miss you!