wood

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Freecycle

So we have two guest rooms, two guest beds and one baby on the way...time to down grade. When Reid and I joined forces and combined all of our worldly possession into one house we ended up filling the two extra bedrooms with two full beds. As we start to plan turning one of the rooms into a nursery one of the beds is getting the boot.

One of my friends mentioned Freecycle.com as a way to find a new home for the full mattress. It really is a cool thing. You can post things that you need or things that you need to get rid of and the deal is that it is no cost to post and no cost to the person with a need. I posted that I had a full mattress and box spring and within two days I have three requests of people needing what I had to offer. I called a girl by the name of Sarah who was interested in the bed. She came to pick up the bed, frame, and headboard the next day with the help of her dad and brother. Sarah was so sweet and very grateful for the bed, but honestly I was more thankful to now have a free room to start planning for our little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment