wood

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Boy or Girl

I had a dream that Reid and I were sitting at a kitchen table and there was a little girl sitting on the table with dark brown hair.  The next day I took a pregnancy test and found out we were expecting.  A month or so later I had a dream that I was talking to my sister-in-law Elizabeth and she told me that she is so excited that I am having a girl and she hopes that she is having one too.  I told her about the dream, but she confirmed that she is not expecting :)

Three months into my pregnancy I dreamt that Reid and I were at the doctor's office and I was having an ultrasound.  They announced to us that we were definetly having a girl.  And a week ago I had another ultrasound dream that resulted in a girl baby. 

Reid thinks that we are having a girl.  If he is right I pray for the boys that try to date her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment