wood

Friday, May 13, 2011

Garage Sales

This past Thursday and Friday I ventured to the famous or not so famous Waunakee garages sales outside of Madison, WI.  There really is no other way to accumulate tons of baby clothes without the insane cost other then to go through someone's garage!  Growing up I remember my mother having a garage sale every year, but I do not remember going to them.  So this adventure in garage saleing really has beeen my first adult experience  with it. 

At first I was really nervous about looking through other people's things while they watched.  It is weird picking through things that I want while leaving other things behind on the table.  We started our shopping at 7 am and finished around 5 pm, so I had plenty of time to get over my nervousness about the process.

Baby Hamann was kicking away while I was shopping which means one of two things: 1-Baby doesn't like shopping or 2-Baby was excited about all the clothes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment