October 2010:
Two Years!
November:
Reid and I were not able to travel for Thanksgiving due to weather so we put on our big boy pants and made a feast for hundreds for ourselves.
Reid can't hide his excitement about his first turkey!
December:
I started my new job at Kendall County CASA
January:
The test read "pregnant"! Reid was in Flordia for work so I text him a picture of the test...true story.
February:
Saw our gummy bear on the screen and saw his heart flicker.
Baby Hamann's first picture
April:
At my 20 week ultrasound we found out we were having a boy! Reid was in complete shock :)
July:
Reid celebrated his 30th birthday and I celebrated my 28th
September:
Reid and I became parents! Noah Charles Hamann was born on September 20th at 8:50 pm. He peed all over the doctor as he made his entrance into the world.
Noah is wrapped in his blanket made by his Great Grandma Esther
October:
Three Years 2011!




No comments:
Post a Comment