wood

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Puff Cheetos

Now I have not been hungry for much of anything lately. I feel like it is one of the many funny things about pregnancy...you get to gain weight, but food makes you sick. So for the last two months nothing has sounded good, until tonight. I call Reid and it must have been fate because he was at a gas station filling up. In my sweetest voice I asked my darling husband to buy me Cheetos, puff style. I don't like the puffs. I really don't eat Cheetos, but if I do they have to be the crunchy ones. But tonight it was puffs. I felt as though if I did not get these much desired puffs that the world as we know it would cease to exist. Rest assured that I got the puffs, you may now sleep well and safe tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment