wood

Saturday, December 4, 2010

It is in the water...

When I was finishing up with college I had my heart set on getting a Jeep Liberty. It is a funny thing when u want something...all of a sudden u see what you desire everywhere. Whenever I was out I would see at least one if not hundreds (or so it seemed) of Jeep Liberties.

I am now seeing pregnant women everywhere. So everyone I know is having a baby...or so it seems. I go to Target and I see pregnant women, I go to work and someone else is announcing they are pregnant, I am shopping at IKEA and I am bumping into preggo bellies everywhere. So my question is, what water are they drinking? At work alone there are four women pregnant and I am convinced that they have the secret concoction floating in their water bottle. I was eating at Panera the other day with my family and a friend and there was the cutest family with a young boy and the mother was pregnant. My friend suggested that I drink from the lady's cup...maybe she has magic water too.

No comments:

Post a Comment