I am a list person.
I love writing lists and then being able to cross items off.
So in an effort to wrap my mind around what has to happen in the next 6 weeks I am boring everyone with my current "To Do" list:
Continue growing a human
Find a place to live in South Dakota
(this item has caused a large quantity of tums to be consumed)
Find boxes for packing
Assemble Boxes
Tell two year old to get out of boxes
Decide what can be packed now
Pack
Attend doctor's appointments
Move "unneeded" items to the storage unit
Go back to storage unit when "unneeded" items
turn into "needed" items
Research best deal on moving truck
Cry when realization hits that moving is expensive
Continue boxing everything that will not be needed
in less then two week time span
Have baby (April 15th induction)
(due date is April 22nd and we move on the 23rd...
I refuse to leave the hospital in a moving truck)
Get home from hospital and pack some more
Celebrate Easter
Attend doctor appointment for baby
Touch up paint in house so house is ready for renters
Load moving truck (around April 23rd-week after baby is born)
Consider being sedated and packed in the moving truck
with all of our things
Drive out to South Dakota with two year old and newborn
Feel sorry for myself because I am in a car for many hours
after having a baby a week ago
Stop at gas station, buy skittles in purple package and Mt. Dew
in order to feel a euphoric sugar rush
Consider moving to a warmer climate
Get to South Dakota and hopefully move into some type of housing
that is not a hotel
Consider being sedated while boxes are being unpacked
Anyone want to trade To-Do Lists :)
No comments:
Post a Comment