wood

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Bread

I have been on the South Beach Diet for two weeks now.  Some of you may be familiar with this diet, but if you are not I will fill you in on the details.  During the first two weeks of the diet you can not have any carbs or sugar...there goes the entirety of my normal diet!  The first week was not horrible.  Having eggs every morning and nuts as a snack was still new, but then came week two. 

By the middle of the second week I became an angry egg hating nut loathing monster.  Then came the start of the new phase of the diet (this is were the heavens open up and a chorus of angels sings!).  Today is the day I can finally have bread! The bread has to be whole grain, but still bread nonetheless.  So Reid and I went to Panera and I ordered a sandwich.  That whole grain bread was magical.  That sandwich tasted as good as the first shower felt after having Noah.  An almost out of body experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment