wood

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Iced Tea



The last few weeks of this pregnancy I have craved iced tea.  Now I am not talking about a simple craving that entails wanting something a lot, I am talking about a craving so deep that my mind wanders during the day thinking about where I can get the goodness that is fresh brewed unsweetened iced tea.   I think I am getting a sense what it is like to have a drug addiction and needing to get my "fix".  So like any good addict I know where to get the best stuff at the cheapest price.  For me it is McDonalds.  I can get a large unsweetened tea for $1.07 and I don't even have to get out of my vehicle, just zip through the drive thru with my exact change.  So if you are planning on buying stock you should consider putting some green into McDonalds, at least until my pregnancy is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment